Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day







I have had a terrific Mother's Day. After church, my husband surprised me by renting a pontoon boat on the lake less than a mile from our house. The whole family had a fabulous time eating the picnic lunch he packed, kicking our feet in the still-frigid waters and stretching out for some sun worshipping.


He also got me the Robotz Cricut cartridge and time this afternoon to play with the new cartridge. It has not only a bazillion of the cutest robots, it has a font with a shadow. This whole layout was done with the single cartridge. Although the pictures were four years old, it was fun to revisit them and finally get them scrapped. I wanted to prove that these little robotz weren't just for boy layouts and boy birthday cards!


I am about five years behind on my scrapbook for my oldest daughter, so I have committed to getting her caught up before our Bahama cruise this summer. Maybe I'm CRAZY for thinking I can get it done??? (Comments RE: my level of craziness WILL BE edited for content!) But maybe if I could sprout an extra set of hands like this robot, it wouldn't be out of reach! (get it?)


Have a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment