Friday, January 13, 2012

T-Shirt headbands



I created these headbands during my December crafting frenzy. There are two different styles. One us a 5 section braid and the other is a plain band with flower. I have worn the flower one a couple if times. It is very comfortable and stays in place nicely. I wish I would have made the band just a little smaller though as it stretched even more than I thought it would. My crafty friend, Melissa, and I are hosting a simple crafting time in which we will show you how to make these.



We will be doing this on Sunday, January 29 at 2 PM. Melissa and I are going to create a group that will get together somewhat regularly for varied crafting. Given the recent fascination with Pinterest, we think there will be no shortage of ideas. Again, we will do SIMPLE crafts.

If you would like to join us, please contact us directly. Please bring your own old t-shirts. Stained, printed, faded are all OK and will not affect your project. You will also need the head circumference of the one you are making your bands for and fabric glue of some sort. I like Aleene's or Fabri-Tac by Beacon Adhesives. If you have a portable sewing machine, matching thread, rotary cutter or scissors, please bring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment